TOPO brings a unique perspective to real estate drawing from our experiences founding and operating hospitality businesses. We create uncommon spaces where thoughtful design produces meaningful impacts for our tenants, partners, and community – while having fun along the way.
Our fully integrated team finds innovative real estate solutions for businesses seeking dynamic, attainable workspaces. We build relationships with best-in-class partners who share our passion for activating destinations and helping them thrive. We are proud of what we have already accomplished and excited for the opportunities ahead. We look forward to adding a Community Manager to contribute to our team.
As Community Manager, you will create a fun, frictionless tenant experience, enhancing and activating our commercial properties – Canopy and Springdale General. You will ensure we are meeting our tenants’ needs and exceeding their expectations. This role combines elements of on-site property management with community engagement and customer service. You will report to the Property Manager.
- You will be integral in the daily operations of a portfolio of TOPO properties liaising between tenants and TOPO’s property management team.
- Event planning and management, including common area activation.
- Manage social media accounts and support the team with website and directory updates.
- Boots-on-the ground leasing support: showings, property photos, etc.
- Assist with move in/out process.
- Survey campaigns to solicit meaningful feedback from tenants; review responses prepare recommendations for Property Manager.
- Assist in preparation of budget, and adherence to approved property operating budgets.
- Assist in ensuring that property operations are compliant with all applicable regulations.
We are looking for someone with
- 2+ experience in real estate. 1-3 years’ Community or Property Management experience preferred. Event planning experience a plus.
- Strong leadership abilities in the role and comfort with public speaking (small and large groups).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver and multi-tasker.
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with attention to detail and organization.
- Team player.
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Appfolio a plus.
You embody our Core Values
- We act with integrity. – With transparency and genuine intent, we communicate openly and honestly about our work with candor and respect.
- We take ownership. – With courage, we step up, welcome challenges, and solve problems collaboratively. We do what we say we’ll do.
- We inspire growth. – Through continuous teaching and learning, we develop ourselves and others, sharing experiences that elevate our work as a team. With long-term view, we care for our social and physical environments.
- We enjoy the day! – We celebrate our successes as a team and as individuals. We roll up our sleeves, providing encouragement and support.
Benefits of working at TOPO
- 100% company sponsored medical plans for employees
- Voluntary dental & vision plans
- Voluntary medical, dental, and vision options for dependents
- Option of HSA with a company match
- Company sponsored long term disability
- Flexible PTO policy
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
- Office perks like snacks, drinks, and fresh veggie deliveries